Junior Development Program
The Junior Development Program provides children (boys and girls) from 5 to 10 years with a positive introduction to netball, incorporating skill activities, minor games, music, dance and modified matches.
Delivered in a fun and safe environment, the weekly program is coordinated by accredited coaches to ensure all participants have an enjoyable experience, while developing fundamental life skills.
The program aims to:
- create safe and supportive environments for enjoyable participation to encourage lifelong involvement
- provide an environment for the development of skills
- foster social benefits and encourage good sporting behaviour
- provide equal opportunities for all players to participate in netball programs and competitions
- encourage and actively cater for talented young sportspeople
Join our 2018 Junior Development Program
Friday 4th May - running until the end of term 2
Friday's between 4pm to 5pm
Waverley Netball Centre at Jells Park.
For more details contact Liza on 0433 570 991
or complete the online form