A partnership with the Waverley Meadows Netball Club (WMNC) will provide your organisation with the opportunity to broadcast your message and build further awareness through our networks.
About the Club
- Established over 30years ago, the Waverley Meadows Netball Club (WMNC) has a long history of providing competitive netball for boys, girls and women of all ages
- The club is managed by a group of parents and players who take responsibility for running of the club.
- Club members are actively involved in the local community providing netball clinics to schools, helping to raise much needed funds for new equipment for local schools and making donations to non-profit charity organisations.
- WMNC train and play at the Waverley Netball Centre, Jells Park
- The club is represented by 15 teams, over 140 players, playing in the Waverley City Netball Association
- The club provides quality coaching and development programs to ensure players reach their potential
- The WMNC is well connected to the business community and will continue to develop partnerships with businesses. We have a number of events and strategies to help facilitate business dealings from within our own business network.
How your organisation or business can help
- Advertising and promoting your brand through mediums such as club apparel, signage, club Website and Facebook or match day promotional activity.
- Email notification of all club events
- Court Signage in a prominent position
- Recognition on the Clubs TeamApp with business summary, logo and 2 push notifications throughout the year
- Ticket to Sponsors Luncheon x 2 People
- Ticket to End of Season Celebration x 2 people
Read about the benefits of partnerships in our blog post 'What's In a Partnership'